In what the summer creactivities consist?
In Espai Tau Kids every summer from the end of school until mid-August we perform multilingual activities, where we combine leisure with learning.
What are they exactly?
- They are recreational, therapeutic, educational and group activities (small groups).
- They will be done 3 times a week with a duration of 1h and a half / day.
- The two therapists will jointly coordinate both activities.
- They will be developed both in the morning and in the afternoon, depending on family availability.
- They are trilingual (Spanish, Catalan, English).
- Participants: 6 – 14 years.
- Total duration: 6 weeks
WHICH ARE THEY?
“Monsters of colours”
- Promote self-knowledge and self-esteem.
- Develop emotional identification skills in themselves and others.
- Recognize bodily sensations related to emotions.
- Learn emotional management strategies in different situations.
- Learn to develop emotional management responses.
- Learn effective methods of positive conflict resolution.
- Learn the importance of teamwork by valuing what I contribute to the group and others.
- Improve verbal and nonverbal expression and communication.
- Encourage assertiveness and empathy.
- Promote self-esteem and personal safety.
- Develop social and creative skills.
- Learn new languages.
- Learn to have fun and be part of new groups of people.
- Develop linguistic and communicative skills.
- Promote assertiveness and empathy.