The selectivity is approaching and most of the adolescents are finishing their last year
of college / institute. Nerves, stress and lack of time can cause concentration
problems. For this reason, at Espai Tau Kids we recommend the following guidelines
for a good preparation for selectivity that helps them have the success they deserve
after a tough course:
- Organize the study agenda before starting to revise.
- Check if we are missing some notes.
- Establish a study calendar with hours and times for each subject.
- Do not forget to rest and play sports.
- Perform first a general review of the subjects to continue with an in-depth study.
- Prepare practice exercises or take selectivity exams from past years.
- Organize the necessary material for the day of the exam.
- Prepare relaxation strategies for the days before the exam.
- Rest the last day before the exam.
- Read the exam questions calmly and organize the time you need for each of them.
- TRUST YOURSELF!
From Espai Tau Kids we want to wish you all the best of luck!
ESPAI TAU KIDS TEAM